Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Baby I´m back!

I had to keep a low profile until Saul had worked out the deal with the judge and also had cleared the air at THE COMPANY. Basically he threatened them with a lawsuit for criminal negligence for leaving me unsupervised in the company of dangerous drug-addled criminals and then abandoning me in a state of shock in the back of a truck parked in a bad part of town. It was then agreed to simply pretend the whole thing had never happened, provided that I would take care of any fines by myself and never mention a word to our big boss in Macao. The trial was over before it had even begun. I was fined 100,000 Riel for public drunkeness and was free to leave after I had coughed up the dough.
Saul insisted of taking these pictures to give the story credibility, so there. Any questions?
Mrs. Annette and I have made amends and I´ve officially moved back in with her. So, all´s well that ends well, right?
Wrong. Poor little Pingpong got chewed out by the boss for leaving me in the back of the truck in the middle of the night and for wrongfully accusing me of drug consumption. After all, he never actually saw me consume any of the alleged substances, and it´s not my fault that my weak stomach needs the assistance of a little gin to be able to digest the local cuisine. So there!
I haven´t seen him yet, since I took a few days off to get back on my feet and will not be back to the office before monday, but I´m sure we´ll get along just fine. I´m known for my forgiveness and generosity, so there really shouldn´t be a problem. Ah, my alarm is going off, it´s time for my scheduled drink. The doctor who gave me the physical told me that I should try to control my drinking, so I set up a schedule, and I can tell you, this is really working out quite good.
Well, I gotta run, that drink is not gonna fix itself. And after all, this is just what the doctor ordered...
Stay tuned for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment